Day 01 : Arrival in kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu .Short briefing will follow concerning the necessary formalities and your trekking itinerary. Depending upon your arrival time you may spend free time visiting nearby sanctuaries or resting.
Day 02 : Sightseeing / Cultural Day in Kathmandu Valley
Half day sightseeing around UNESCO Bhaktapur / Kathmandu where your guide will escort you on a tour of Buddhist and Hindu temples and shrines reflecting ancient local traditions. There is time to explore the city’s many places of interest on your own or take a rest while trekking permits are finalised. Overnight in Kathmandu.f
Day 03 : KTM – Syabru Bensi - Drive to trekking starting point. Dhunche is about 8 hour drive which provides you mointain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight at teahouse
Day 04 : Syabru Bensi to Lama-Hotel climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, The trek becomes a pleasent walk through trees where Langur monkey (The honey hunter animal) frolic,passing a sice stream and small waterfalls.stay overnight in Lama Hotel.
Day 05 : Lama Hotel to Langtang - From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wondering around you.Overnight in a lodge.
Day 06 : Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa- A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Kenga Himal ranges. A visit to cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m)
Day 07 : Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa: Explore around the glacier and himalayan Yak pasture.
Day 08 : Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel -Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
Day 09 : Lama Hotel to Big Syabru Bensi: trek back to Syabru Bensi .
Day 10 : Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu: it will be about 8 to 9 hour drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 11 : Kathmandu free day, evening culture show with nepali dinner, hotel
Day 12 : Final departure, transfer to airport .
• Pick & Drop to Airport by our Private Car/ Van / Bus
• 2 nights accomodation with break fast at hotel in kathmandu
• Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing with English speaking Tour guide with car/van/bus
• 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
• Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
• Trekking Guides and Porters will be Government Licensed holder with good English and
friendly during the trek
• Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all
• Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
• Area Permit for Langtang National Park
• TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) permit for the Langtang Trek.
• All ground Transportation.
• Any Meals in Kathmandu
• Airfare domestic / international flights
• Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival of Tribhuwan
International Airport, Kathmandu which will require 2 passport size photos.
• Airport tax required for the Domestic / International flights
• Drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks), hot water, laundry, phone calls, hot shower, internets.
• Personal Trekking Equipment, medical and travel insurance
• Tips for trekking staff (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
• Entrance fees for Sightseeing/Monument
• Any kind of personal expenses / Helicopter rescue
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section